Noun(1) a name given to a product or service(2) a recognizable kind(3) identification mark on skin, made by burning(4) a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning(5) a symbol of disgrace or infamy(6) a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
Verb(1) burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals(2) to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful(3) mark with a brand or trademark(4) mark or expose as infamous
(1) How firm are the foundations upon which his brand of champagne socialism have been constructed?(2) ├ö├ç├┐There's always been a gut feeling that kids and radio would be a good way to brand a product,├ö├ç├û says Fries.(3) the firm will market computer software under its own brand(4) Other brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies.(5) Yet it does come into conflict with our democratic brand of freedom - the capitalist kind.(6) Our dear Sarah journeyed through the land, having a fiery hot brand in her hand.(7) He also declared his brother-in-law Mahdi [the messiah], a term most Saudis do not identify with their brand of conservative Islam.(8) Yet he still managed to make his special brand of humor understood.(9) The postwar visions of local communists were incompatible with his brand of democratic socialism.(10) His brand of committed socialism has also died.(11) Having a franchise licence of a specific brand gives more benefit to the entrepreneur.(12) The retail service brand has been selected as the focus of this study because of the increasing importance of the brand in retail services.(13) All three have been stars of the hit comedy sketch show, where their mischievous brand of humour has been unleashed on the unsuspecting public.(14) Since another company had by this time registered the name Rajah for their product, the brand was named Kajah.(15) They play games with historical fact in the effort to assert their brand of identity politics.(16) Much is being debated in many quarters about the merits of branding nation-states as if they were a product brand .
(1) brand name :: marka Izena
(2) brand-new :: berri-berria
(3) brand loyalty :: marka leialtasuna
(4) brand image :: marka irudia
(5) brand awareness :: marka kontzientzia
(6) brand management :: markaren kudeaketa
(7) to brand :: marka
(8) brand recognition :: marka aitorpena
(9) brand equity :: marka kapital
1. make ::
2. type ::
3. identification ::
4. stigma ::
5. blade ::
6. marque ::
7. firebrand ::
8. mark ::
9. engrave ::
10. stigmatize ::
11. post ::
12. trademark ::
brand, branded, branden, brander, branders, branding, brands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But blue is our BRAND,
all over Europe.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
I've got a BRAND new seven-piece
set of polyhedral dice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
with your BRAND
new Ping Pong paddle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
You know, our
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
With the Pardue BRAND
on their asses?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Basque Dictionary: brand
Meaning and definitions of brand, translation in Basque
language for brand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of brand in Basque and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'brand'
What brand means in Basque, brand meaning
in Basque, brand
definition, examples and pronunciation
of brand in Basque language.