Noun(1) a man who is the lover of a man or woman
(1) My German boyfriend has just moved in with me and our relationship has started to fall apart.(2) On her date, her boyfriend took her to see the film Gladiator which she detested.(3) a boyfriend cardigan(4) a boyfriend cardigan(5) Julie has been missing before but is generally found in the company of her boyfriend .(6) She tells me she has a boyfriend who does mathematical modelling for a financial company.(7) A relationship is ended but is far from over when the boyfriend refuses to let go.(8) His mum was a single mother who had a succession of boyfriends , none of whom were able to act as a father figure to him or his sister Denise.(9) For a start some girls have a tendency to act a little differently because of boyfriends .(10) We both had boyfriends , and we both wanted to spend time with them.(11) And anyhow I am only 19 and I have my whole life ahead of me to have a whole hoard of other boyfriends .(12) Granted, some of the questionees were women, but they all voted for their boyfriends , so they don't count.(13) Many have so far refused to give evidence against the men whom they regard as their boyfriends .(14) In some cases, their husbands or boyfriends have even paid the £200 cost of them taking part.(15) They talk about how sweet their boyfriends are and how much fun they had on dates.(16) For some reason I find it very difficult to meet potential boyfriends or dates.
(1) boy friend :: mutil laguna
(2) former boyfriend :: mutil-ohia
(3) boyfriend or girlfriend :: mutil-laguna edo neska-
(4) steady boyfriend :: danborrada mutil-laguna
1. lover ::
2. sweetheart ::
3. beloved ::
4. darling ::
6. man ::
7. guy ::
8. escort ::
9. suitor ::
10. paramour ::
11. partner ::
12. significant other ::
13. companion ::
14. fella ::
16. flame ::
17. steady ::
19. boo ::
20. toy boy ::
21. boy toy ::
22. sugar daddy ::
23. swain ::
24. beau ::
25. young man ::
26. man friend ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are the best BOYFRIEND ever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
I do have a BOYFRIEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
...and get Penny a new BOYFRIEND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
We could tell him they wanted the couch
to stay away from their BOYFRIEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Maybe because my BOYFRIEND
made me sleep
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Basque Dictionary: boyfriend
Meaning and definitions of boyfriend, translation in Basque
language for boyfriend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of boyfriend in Basque and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'boyfriend'
What boyfriend means in Basque, boyfriend meaning
in Basque, boyfriend
definition, examples and pronunciation
of boyfriend in Basque language.